The third Public Information Centre (PIC) for the Highway 427 Expansion Project was held on September 27, 2018 at:
The PIC was from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and had an open house format in which members of the public were invited to drop in, learn about the project, talk with the project team and offer comments about the following elements of construction:
- Detail Design Refinements to Stormwater Management Ponds;
- Construction of new Overpasses at Rutherford Road and Street A (future John Lawrie Street);
- Electrical (street lighting, traffic lights etc.);
- Guiderail, barriers, and pavement markings;
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS); and
- Traffic Signage
Consultation materials from the meeting can be found here.
You can read the PIC #3 notice here in:
If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this project or any other questions or concerns, we can be reached at 1-888-352-8085 and by email at email@example.com.